You are not connected to the UNB Libraries network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Login From Off-Campus
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||(DLC) 78643616
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Office of Education.; Women's Educational Equity Communications Network.|
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||volumes 28 cm|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
Literature cited in AGRICOLA, Dissertations abstracts international, ERIC, ABI/INFORM, MEDLARS, NTIS, Psychological abstracts, and Sociological abstracts. Selection focuses on education, legal aspects, career aspects, sex differences, lifestyle, and health. Common format (bibliographical information, descriptors, and abstracts) and ERIC subject terms used throughout. Contains order information. Subject, author indexes.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Women -- Education -- United States -- Bibliography -- Periodicals.
- Women -- Suffrage -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Audio-visual aids -- Periodicals.
- Women's rights -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Audio-visual aids -- Periodicals.
- Women's Rights.
- Women -- Education.
- Women -- Suffrage -- Study and teaching -- Audio-visual aids.
- Women's rights -- Study and teaching -- Audio-visual aids.
- United States.