You are not connected to the UNB Libraries network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Login From Off-Campus
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Continually Updated Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Anna Fiolek; Linda Pikula; Brian Voss; National Oceanographic Data Center (U.S.). Library and Information Services Division.; NOAA Central Library.; NOAA Miami Regional Library.; NOAA Seattle Library.
|Notes:||Kept up-to-date by the revised and enlarged editions.
Collaborative project of the staff of: NOAA Central Library, NOAA Miami Regional Library, and NOAA Seattle Regional Library.
"This Bibliography has been prepared as an aid for those seeking information concerning the Deepwater Horizon oil spill disaster in the Gulf of Mexico and information on previous spills and associated remedial actions. Various media products (web, video, printed and online documents) have been selected from resources available via the online NOAA Library and Information Network Catalog (NOAALINC). Many of the resources included have been produced by NOAA offices and programs. The content of the Bibliography includes information sources concerned both with the harmful effects of oil and chemical spills to marine habitats and their associated living marine resources and with the cultural and economic impacts caused by such spills"--Preface.
Available online from the NOAA Central Library Bibliographies' home page at: http://www.lib.noaa.gov/researchtools/subjectguides/bibliographies.html.
|Description:||1 online resource : color illustrations.|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader, or Microsoft Word.|
|Series Title:||Current references (National Oceanographic Data Center (U.S.). Library and Information Services Division), 2010-2.|
|Other Titles:||Oil spills bibliography|
|Responsibility:||prepared by Anna Fiolek, Linda Pikula, and Brian Voss.|
Retrieving notes about this item
- NOAA Central Library -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills -- Environmental aspects -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills -- Environmental aspects -- Alaska -- Pacific Coast -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills and wildlife -- Alaska -- Prince William Sound -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills -- Environmental aspects -- Mexico, Gulf of -- Bibliography.
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill, Alaska, 1989 -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills -- Cleanup -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills -- Cleanup -- Alaska -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills -- Cleanup -- Mexico, Gulf of -- Bibliography.
- Oil pollution of the sea -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Marine resources -- Effect of oil spills on -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills and wildlife -- Alaska -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills and wildlife -- Mexico, Gulf of -- Bibliography.
- Oil spills and wildlife -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Liability for oil pollution damages -- United States -- Bibliography.
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill, 2010 -- Bibliography.